Baukindergeld: Extra benefit for new homeowners with kidsBaukindergeld is a state subsidy (12K euros over 10 years per child) for families and single parents who want to buy their first home in Germany. __Alas this is no longer available. All deadlines have passed.__
Table of Contents
- What is Baukindergeld and what requirements must be met?
- What is supported?
- Who is supported?
- These conditions apply to the Baukindergeld
- For this, you can use the Baukindergeld
- Use the Baukindergeld for unscheduled repayment
- Putting a Baukindergeld in a bank account
- Use the Baukindergeld to pay off an additional loan
- How does the application and payment process work?
4 mistakes to avoid with your mortgage in Germany
Several studies show: People who buy real estate get wealthier. That's why it's important to avoid some mistakes in your mortgage.Read more
Sondertilgung: A popular but overrated option
Who doesn't like the idea of being able to repay extra on their mortgage? That is what “Sondertilgung” is. But is it a good idea?Read more