KfW loans: How to save money on your German mortgageIf you are planning to buy your first home in Germany, build or renovate a property, you should always take a look at KfW loans and subsidies.
Table Of Contents
- How does KfW funding work?
- KfW loans and grants for existing properties and new builds
- KfW-Wohneigentumsprogramm (124)
- Baukindergeld (424)
- How to apply for KfW loans?
- Can I cancel a KfW loan?
- Is unscheduled repayment possible for KfW loans?
- KfW subsidies: a good option for your German mortgage
- Note: Temporarily/partially discontinuation of the KfW residential building programs 261, 262 and 461
Can I get a mortgage with a temporary residence permit?
The a short answer is: Yes, it is possible to get approved for a German mortgage as a non-EU citizen with a temporary residence.Read more
Baukindergeld: Extra benefit for new homeowners with kids
Baukindergeld is a state subsidy (12K euros over 10 years per child) for families and single parents who want to buy their first home in Germany.Read more