How to refinance your German mortgage?Here you will find everything you need to know about a forward mortgage and how to refinance your mortgage in Germany.
Table Of Contents
- How to refinance your mortgage?
- Am I eligible to refinance my mortgage?
- Is it better to refinance my mortgage or lock in a forward mortgage?
- How much can I save if I refinance my current mortgage?
- How do I transfer my existing mortgage to a different mortgage provider?
- How long does it take to refinance my mortgage?
- Is it better to refinance my mortgage with a new bank or stay with my current bank?
- Does a new lender check my credit score if I refinance?
- What is a forward mortgage?
- How long does it take to close a forward mortgage?
- How many years before my current mortgage ends can I close a forward mortgage?
- When will the new forward mortgage take effect?
- How long will the fixed interest rate period of the forward mortgage run?
- How high is the rate when closing a forward mortgage?
- What are the downsides to closing a forward mortgage?
- Do I have to pay a prepayment penalty when refinancing with a forward mortgage?
- Is now a good time to refinance?
6 tax law issues that homeowners should be aware of
In this interview with a tax advisor, you will learn about the 6 German tax law issues residential property owners need to know about.Read more
Mortgage payment moratorium: Pause repayments for 3 months
Germany has passed a law that allows you to pause the repayment for your mortgage for three months.Read more