Hypofriend is a next generation digital mortgage broker using proprietary technology to find customers the best mortgage possible.
Unlike other brokers, we use insights from finance to guide customers. You will gain these insights and be part of what we see as a turnaround in the industry. We provide tools for customers that help them decide on the entire process form deciding on buying to the best mortgage for their situation.
Our proprietary algorithm will identify the most optimal fixed interest period, repayment pattern and optimal down payment given a user's profile and preferences. Based on the optimal combination -- our algorithms then find the lender who offers this product at the lowest price
Do you consider yourself a people’s person? Are you eager to gain both insight to the german housing market, and a professional understanding of the mortgage process? Do you thrive to gain experience in sales, communication and in the startup world? If these descriptions sound like you, then you may be the right match for Hypofriend. Working as a Customer Success Manager means that you will be reaching out to customers on a daily basis, advising them on their mortgage situation. You will have the opportunity to learn how to strategically approach and oversee clients with confidence and success. You you will also gain exclusive insight to the functioning and administration of a business with plenty of room for growth.
Who we are looking for:
- An ambitious university student or recent graduate who can work together with our mortgage advisors and support our clients who are interested in buying property in Germany and require a mortgage.
- You will own the first steps of our entire sales process - reaching out to prospective clients and assisting them at different points in their mortgage journey.
- We offer you training in sales economics, sales and mortgage lending, and our in-house digital tools, so you can quickly take responsibility for your own customer base
What you should bring:
- You are currently enrolled or have recently graduated a study in business, economics or finance (BSc).
- An unrelenting focus on the customer. You should find pleasure in a happy customer -- we are advising on the most important financial decision of people’s lives.
- A desire to deliver high quality advice, based on an affinity for numbers and financial solutions. Mortgages are one of the most important financial decisions our customers make, and we want to serve them the best we can.
- Communication skills, notably the ability to understand the customer, make them feel at ease, and convey complex topics in an easy-to-understand way.
- High ethical standards. The customers interest comes first. We do not want any dubious sales practices such as pushing customers in high commission products.
- Affinity for digital products and media: Our customers use online tools to provide information, get educated and find us.
- Sound working knowledge of German and English (both spoken and written)
- Desire to work in a modern and dynamic work environment with a steep learning curve, with the opportunity to contribute to the development of the tools. We welcome insights and improvements in our practices.
What can Hypofriend offer you?
- A young, motivated and interdisciplinary team with years of experience building successful digital products.
- In addition to an attractive fixed salary and a team performance-related bonus, you get the exciting opportunity to improve the German mortgage industry and be at the forefront of new and innovative practices.
- We offer you a comprehensive training in mortgage lending and our digital tools, so you can quickly take responsibility for your own customer base.
- Stock options in a growing company.
- As a young and rapidly growing company you have excellent career perspective.