New real estate commission law: How much to pay?A new law on real estate commission changes the amount of the commission to be paid. Here's what will change at the end of 2020.
Table Of Contents
- The status quo before 23.12.2020
- What does this new law on real estate commission mean?
- Does it make sense to wait to buy?
- Is this law good for me as a new homebuyer?
- For which type of property does the new law apply?
- When will the new law on real estate commission come into force?
- Are there any exceptions to the new regulation?
- A brokerage contract requires the written form
Can I get a mortgage with a temporary residence permit?
The a short answer is: Yes, it is possible to get approved for a German mortgage as a non-EU citizen with a temporary residence.Read more
Baukindergeld: Extra benefit for new homeowners with kids
Baukindergeld is a state subsidy (12K euros over 10 years per child) for families and single parents who want to buy their first home in Germany.Read more