What does Covid-19 mean for your mortgage plans?The Coronavirus is a tragedy. Here is a deep dive to make sense of the impact on the economy, to help you in your housing decision.
Table Of Contents
- A tragedy that is still very much contained
- How deadly is Covid-19?
- Who is most affected?
- Basic facts and observations
- Why the disruption to our lives?
- What is the economic impact going to be?
- What will stop the Coronavirus and the economic impact?
- What do the markets say?
- Conclusions for your housing/mortgage journey
6 tax law issues that homeowners should be aware of
In this interview with a tax advisor, you will learn about the 6 German tax law issues residential property owners need to know about.Read more
Mortgage payment moratorium: Pause repayments for 3 months
Germany has passed a law that allows you to pause the repayment for your mortgage for three months.Read more