Hypofriend is a next generation digital mortgage broker using proprietary technology to find customers the best mortgage possible.
Unlike other brokers, we use insights from finance to guide customers. You can also gain these insights and be part of a potential transformation in the industry. We provide tools for customers that help them decide on the entire process from deciding on buying to the best mortgage for their situation.
In other words: We are a bunch of hard working, talented people seeking to transform the mortgage industry and give our customers the best advice, to help them obtain their dream home.
We are proud that we have some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings around.
We are seeking a Business & Data analyst for 6 months, who will prepare sound basis for decision-making by means of proactive data analyses. As a technology company we have ample data that call out for better tracking, from marketing to SEO, to our financial performance, to productivity, to data on our partner banks.
Your task will to help build-up our analytical systems supporting the CEO and CFO who now undertake these tasks. This provides a unique opportunity to develop your analytical and data manipulation skills, working together with talented individuals.
- You are good with numbers and capable to like to find your way through new and complex data environments
- Your way of working is characterized by proactivity, self-reliance, and creative approach in resolving the problems
What you should bring:
- You have an educational background with affinity for data and business analysis
- Good working knowledge of some data manipulation tools (Excel as a minimum)
- You possess clear communication skills
- Hands on mentality – you don’t freeze in front of challenges
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
What can Hypofriend offer you?
- A young, motivated and interdisciplinary team with years of experience building successful digital products.
- The prospect to learn rapidly
- Competitive intern salary
- Top of the line hardware to support your work
- As a young and rapidly growing company we may be able to offer continued employment